I entered the world of research during my third year of residency in Urology thanks to Dr. Gutiérrez del Pozo. I started with the study of the molecular biology of upper urinary tract tumors, which allowed me to defend my PhD about this type of cancer 5 years later. Since then, it has continued to be my main line of research, to which I have added several projects in the field of bladder and kidney cancer in recent years.
After finishing the residency and the year of research, I started my professional career at the Hospital Clínic in Barcelona and, at the same time, my teaching career at the University of Barcelona (UB). These beginnings are Clinical Professor in the degree of Medicine and culminates in September of 2017 with the obtaining of the position of Associate Medical Professor of the Department of Medical-Surgical Specialties of the University of Barcelona.
- Accredited as a researcher by the August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBAPS). Member of the research team “Genetics and Urological Tumors” (idibaps.org).
- Member of the Research Group “Uro-Oncològic Research Group (GRUO)” recognized and accredited by the Generalitat de Catalunya (2017 SGR 01801).
- RESEARCHER ID: N-2418-2018
- For more information about my research activity (projects, articles, etc.) consult the ORCID website: https // orcid.org/ 0000-0001-6015-2987, portal exclusively for researchers around the world.
- Professor in clinical teaching of the degree of Medicine of the UB since 2011.
- Associate Medical Professor of the UB.
- Professor in the Master in Advanced Medical Competences (uro-oncology field) of the UB since 2015.
- Accredited as “Professor Contratado Doctor” by the National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation (ANECA). Positive evaluation since January 2018.
- Accredited in “recerca” by the Agència per la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalonia (AQU).